The FlexiLogics FL 100 from Renu is a premium programmable logic controller that is easy to program, and offers a built in web server.
- DIN rail/ back panel mounted compact.
- 2 serial ports, 1 USB device port, 1 USB host port, and an Ethernet port.
- The ability to program and monitor over Ethernet or USB device port.
- Expandable up to 16 expansions.
- 32 Bit RISC processor – 22 nS per contact processing speed.
- Can be configured as Modbus RTU Master or Slave for strong communication capability.
- 20 MB of memory for logic control, web pages, and internal data logging
- Supports all of Renu’s serial and Ethernet HMI drivers
Renu FlexiLogics FL5 PLCs are powerful, compact and low cost.
- DIN rail / Back panel mounted slim PLC
- Transistor or relay outputs
- Built-in real time clock
- 200 Khz High Speed Counters (2)
- Add up to 16 expansion modules (288 digital IO)
- High speed PWM output (100 KHz)
- Up to 2 Serial Ports with support for various PLC protocols
- Program in any IEC61131-3 programming language
- CE, UL Class1 Div2 listed, Nema 4/4X
Header FL5 with Fixed IO
Header FL5 Expandable Versions