Premium Industrial Routers
Robustel is one of the fastest growing industrial router companies in the world. They have extensive experience in the application of cellular routers to monitoring and making program changes to the PLC and data collection.
GoRugged R3000 Dual SIM Industrial Cellular VPN Router
The Robustel GoRugged R3000 is a rugged cellular router that offers state-of-the-art mobile connectivity for machine to machine (M2M) applications. Some of the applications for this router include ATM/vending machine connectivity, solar/wind energy monitor, distribution automation, automatic meter reading, industrial automation, IP video surveillance, and remote devices.
- Approvals and certifications from PTSRB, FCC, AT&T and Rogers
- Dual SIM design allows you to have a backup cellular source if the primary is unavailable
- Programming through the built-in web server, USB memory stick, or over the internet with RobustLink or RobustVPN
- In addition to direct connection by using a public static IP, you can use RobustVPN on your server to create 128 bit encrypted VPN tunnels for the security of your sensitive data
- Supports IP pass through
- Can be configured as a Modbus master for gathering data from Modbus serial devices
- Send a SMS text message based on the value of a digital input or use an AT command
- Optional GPS and 802.11 LAN
- Wide range input voltages from 9 to 60 VDC and extreme operating temperature
GoRugged R3000 NU Industrial VPN Router
The GoRugged R3000 NU Industrial VPN Router is a rugged, wired router that offers state-of-the-art secure connectivity for machine to machine (M2M) applications. Some applications for this router include ATM/vending machine connectivity, solar/wind energy monitor, distribution automation, automatic meter reading, industrial automation, IP video surveillance, and remote devices.
- Supports IP pass-through.
- WAN link management: Ethernet WAN/WLAN WAN backup for a variety of types of hookup.
- Auto reboot via timing.
- Supports RobustLink (centralized M2M management platform).
- Various interfaces: RS232/RS485/Console/DI/DO/USB/Ethernet.
Router Management Software
RobustVPN is based on a hosted web service designed to connect customer to their machines through Internet. The hosted acts as data transit platform and offer communication originated by the customers to their machines. It is intended to be used in the industrial M2M communication sector. The key of architecture is the central server, it is needed to handle all VPN tunnels and forward the corresponding traffic from end to end.
RobustLink is an industrial-grade centralized management and administration system for Robustel GoRugged R3000, M1000 XP and M1000 Pro V2 routers.
It allows you to monitor, configure and manage large numbers of remote devices on a private network over the web.
- Remote Monitoring
- Remote Configuration
- Remote Firmware Upgrade
- Data Forwarding
- Number of Devices: 1000+
- Management: Web